DFA: Initial report indicates no Filipino casualty in New Zealand shooting

      MANILA, Philippines -- The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said on Saturday that based on initial report on the mass shooting in New Zealand indicate that there is no Filipino included in the casualty list. "According to the Philippine Embassy in Wellington, it has not received any information so far that would indicate that there were Filipinos among the victims in the Christchurch shootings," the DFA said in a statement. At least 49 people died while at least 48 others were reportedly injured during the Mosque shooting that happened last Friday. READ: New Zealand shootings seen as racist attack; 49 dead The DFA earlier advised almost 5,...

Keep on reading: DFA: Initial report indicates no Filipino casualty in New Zealand shooting