PNP: Not enough evidence to file criminal raps based on Duterte list

There are not enough evidence to file criminal complaints against those named in the narcolist released by President Duterte on Thursday, the Philippine National Police has admitted.   In a press conference on Friday, PNP spokesperson Col. Bernard Banac clarified that only administrative complaints had been filed so far against the 46 politicians in the list based on various "testimonies" and validation by law enforcement agencies.   "We won't stop gathering information. When we have strong evidence, we will not hesitate to immediately file criminal complaints," Banac said.   Earlier on Thursday, Interior Secretary Eduardo Ao said that what was filed in t...

Keep on reading: PNP: Not enough evidence to file criminal raps based on Duterte list