Fire hits Japanese restaurant in Santiago City

SANTIAGO CITY ---- A fire razed a Japanese restaurant inside a mall here on Wednesday morning, local fire officials said. Bureau of Fire Protection personnel traced the fire to leakage from a liquefied petroleum gas at the Gorio's Yakiniku Japanese Grill restaurant. Fire investigators said the 15-minute fire broke out at 11:41 a.m., injuring a customer. Three other customers were taken to a hospital after suffering from dizziness. Villamor Visaya Jr./lzb...

Keep on reading: Fire hits Japanese restaurant in Santiago City